Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Double Bubble

So Check it..I got this delescious, tall, gorgeous vanilla cutie, to come chill at my hotel room..there's nothing like the great new marvels of the world: white girls with a phat ass: and that's just what I got here..her booty is fucking amazing, not to mention a great pair of perky tits and tight pink pussy..the great perks of my job is being able to make this cutie do all kind of poses all around the room, so that I can get a better look at her ass..the ass worshiping was amazing, I enjoyed every inch of that sweet booty..as soon as we were getting into it we get a knock at the door: and to my surprise it's another great ass: this time it's a spicy latin cutie who wants to be ass worshiped, so you know I gotta deliver..This spanish seniorita loves shaking her ass on the bed, the kitchen and all over the crib, she gots a great plump ass..once I got these two girl together the ass action was amazing..these girls got so horny playing with each other pussies, that I had to bring a cock over, my boy Jordan..this girl got out of hand, the double blowjob and the sex was incredible, no to mention the anal exploration..Fellas another amazing episode of assparade. Enjoy, your brotha from anotha motha, PP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home