Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Pool Party Buns

It's summertime, and we got a whole-lotta of ASS for you all plump cheek lovers out there..so let me break it down for you all: I called over these three gorgeous girls to come chill at my pool and you know the all got sweet asses..I spent a little time with each girl, so that I could really get a look at those booty's..First off I chilled with Kylee, a cutie white chick with a sweet ass and gorgeous tits, then I relaxed in the pool with Kapri, a sexy black beauty with a whole lot of booty and I closed things of with Mallory, a sophisticated looking blond beauty with beautiful face and an amazing body, not to mention a great ass.. the ass worship with these girls was intense, they loved showing me their bottoms, and I loved looking at them..the party really got started once the fellas came over: JT, JMac and the newbie, Anthony..they horsed around in the pool, playing chicken fight..and I really got a close look at these girls asses..these chicks got horny as hell..the sex was amazing and we even got some of them to do some ANAL..what you know about that..well fellas,Enjoy another assparde classic!!!, Peace from your brotha from anotha motha, PP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home